I bought a print from the above auctionhouse.It took them ages to confirm a bid had been put in, hearing nothing eventually found out I had won a bid.

Then weeks of trying to get the print I had bought out to me here in Australia.

Its a print for gods sake, the cost intitially was about 20 pounds to send then it went up to 60 pounds and finally over 100 pounds. It weighs nothing is on about 12 inches by 18 inches on card.

The abuse I received from one of the employees somebody called Anna was appalling. In the end I asked them to send it to my son in Scotland, who sent it to me for 15 pounds. They promised receipts, but have I any no!!!

So have sent an email asking for receipts, I await no response I guess.So dont use Dickins of Gloucestershire, they are in it for the money and dont have a clue about customer relations.

Had an Experience with Dickins Auction House?

Comments

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions however I know the auction you speak of and have never had issues with regard to bidding with them or having my items shipped (overseas).I deal with many auctions and would go so far as to say they are one of the most friendly ones I know.

Shame you feel the need to 'name and shame' someone.

Rather a personal attack!Am sure there are two sides to every story.